Toronto Gears Works supplies many styles of tapered bushings for the Canadian power transmission industry. Among the styles of tapered bushings offered are:
- Quick disconnect (QD®) bushings
- Taper-lock (TL) bushings
- Split Taper Bushings
Toronto Gear Works provides QD® bushings in a variety of styles including: QT, JA, SH, SDS, SD, SK, SF, E, F, J, M, N, P, W, and S.
The Taper-lock bushings offered by Toronto Gear Works include: 1008, 1108, 1210, 1215, 1310, 1610, 1615, 2012, 2517, 2525, 3020, 3030, 3525, 3535, 4030, 4040, 4535, 4545, 5040, and 5050.
Toronto Gear Works also offers split taper bushings in the following sizes: G, H, P1, P2, P3, B, Q1, Q2, Q3, R1, R2, S1, S2, U0, U1, U2, W1,and W2.
We have hundreds of 3D downloads and 3D models of QD® and Taper-Lock bushings on our online catalogue that match:
Toronto Gear Works includes a wide assortment of bushing capabilities that can save you time and money:
- A variety of bore sizes from ½" to 3"
- English or metric bore
- QD® or TL idler bushings available with either ball or needle bearings
- Many common and hard-to-find stock bushing sizes
- Custom engineered, designed and manufactured QD®, Taper-lock, and Split Taper bushings
- JIT (just-in-time) delivery and comprehensive stocking options
Torque capacity from 1,750 to 625,000 pounts and bore sizes from 7/16" to 10".
Torque capacity from 1,200 to 126,000 pounts and bore sizes from 1/2" to 5".
Split Taper Bushings
Available in bore sizes from 3/8" to 6-3/16".