Custom Timing Pulleys
Toronto Gear Works strives to maintain an extensive online catalogue of readily available components that can apply to various processes in the power transmission and precision mechanical industries for custom timing pulleys and timing pulley parts.
Special applications require special parts, and our Custom Shop can take care of those specific orders. The Toronto Gear Works Custom Shop is set up to modify and tailor any of our thousands of components to follow your unique material and performance specifications. Our Custom Shop offers quality components through precision engineering that our top-notch manufacturing builds from the ground up.
The Toronto Gear Works Custom Shop can customize or manufacture any stock timing belt pulleys with extensive design capabilities to meet any specific application from scratch. We have many different sizes and configurations available. Are you interested in a metric bore? Or a hub? Do you want flanges? Are set screws necessary for your equipment? Do you want a keyway? Any pulley modification or specification is possible through our Custom Shop.
Pitches available include:
- Trapezoidal: MXL, LT, XL, L, H, XH, XXH
- Powerhouse™ HTD: 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, and 14mm (compatible with HT)
- Powerhouse™: 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, and 14mm (compatible with PowerGrip® GT2 and GT3)
- Powerhouse MX™: 5mm, 8mm, and 14mm (compatible with Gates Poly Chain® GT2, TB Woods QT Power Chain II, Goodyear Falcon HTC, S.I.T. GTR Falcon, Dodge HT-500, and Martin MPC)
- Supertorque: S2M, S3M, S5M, S8M, and S14M
- RPP: R3M, R5M, R8M, and R14M
- T: T2.5, T5, T10, and T20 (available in reduced backlash and zero backlash)
- AT3, AT5, AT10, and AT20 (available in reduced backlash and zero backlash)
All of our custom-made components are produced to deliver consistent, durable performance and are made from only the most dependable, highest-quality materials from suppliers that meet all standards integrally.
Our manufacturing capabilities include:
- CNC turning
- CNC milling
- Screw machine turning
- Gear hobbing
- Tooth shaping
- Keyway broaching
- Drilling and tapping
- Metal plating [Custom Belt Pulleys]
- Hard anodize
- Electroless nickel
- Black Oxide
- Heat treating
At Toronto Gear Works, we have experienced staff that can help you with designing the right component and help you save money while keeping up with changing demands so that you can improve efficiency and quality.